September 16, 2013

Time to update...

A lot of time have passed since my last update here, and a lot of things changed. Right now 99% of my coding is javascript and I'm currently looking for a new job as a javascript developer. Apart of that in my free time I do some game development and the next big thing I'm currently working on is directly connected to this. Soon (hopefully before onGameStart) I'll launch a new site, where I will host my games and post some tutorials to get more recognition. That's why from now on, I will probably only add links to those posts here to move the whole traffic away from blogspot.

So if anyone is still reading this - stay tooned :) Peace out !

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear about your impressions from first days at Saucelabs or recruitment process (if it doesn't violate your nda of course).

    ReplyDelete

stat4u